czwartek, 4 kwietnia 2013

Memories


Young me... cute :)



What I remember of my childhood is playing outside with my friends, children’s game like hide-and-seek or collecting and exchanging of colorful cards… Oh.. I wish If only I’d appreciated it when I was younger… But I’m glad that my childhood was so cool. Without computer, internet and all this innovation. We had a lot of fun in the summertime playing house or taking care of our neighbour’s pets. If only I’d had longer summer vacation during this time...  I think is sad that kids today, don’t play outside much anymore... They dont know how much fun I could be!

1 komentarz:

  1. Cute indeed :) I guess a lot of children still play outdoors when summer comes. I can often hear them outside my window, when I'm trying to concentrate on my work ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń