niedziela, 21 kwietnia 2013

The Worst Book I've Ever Read

It was just dreadful. „A Wicked Snow”, crime-murder novel written by Gregg Olsen is one of the worst books I’ve ever read. Despite the interesting idea of the story, the whole plot is poorly written, the descriptions are boring and wearying. The story is so cliché and predictable. The protagonists are exaggerates caricaturals and unbelievables.

The book is so bad that I don’t wanna talk about it :)

I just want to forget, that someone was able to write such a bad book.

Definitely, I don't recommend it! Don’t waste your time and money!



2 komentarze:

  1. This is very convincing :) I know the feeling: I hate it when I spend a lot of time waiting for the book to develop, only to find out that it was rubbish all along.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. oh, what a pitty! sometimes for me is hard to buy a book - I'm also afraid of terrible books.

    OdpowiedzUsuń