wtorek, 4 czerwca 2013

Japanese Chicken Wings

Well,
I want to share my recipe! When I have some free time, I like trying new recipes. Today, I want to show you the recipe of "Japanese chicken wings". It's very simple, but you need to buy some special products. But it's completely worth it :)

You will need:
1 kilo of chicken wings
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 cup of flour
1 cup of butter
SAUCE
5 tablespoon of honey or sugar
4 tablespoon of water
3 tablespoon of white vinegar
1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder
4 of soy sauce
pinch of salt

Firstly, preheat oven to 180*C. Cut wings in half, dip in egg and coat with flour. Heat butter and fry wings until brown, put them into shallow roasting pan. In a small bowl combine soy sauce, water, sugar, vinegar, garlic powder and salt. Pour over wings. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, basting wings with sauce often.

bon appétit!

1 komentarz:

  1. Can't you just make iy yourself and bring it with you at university?:P

    OdpowiedzUsuń